ONE-ON-ONE AND TEAMS
“Coaching increases performance, productivity and job satisfaction at all levels.” – MIT Sloan
We offer individual and team coaching to help people to realize their full potential. Whether you are looking to elevate your leadership and communication skills or need a strategic partner to support you in achieving your goals, we’re here to provide guidance, support and accountability.
Even the best can get better. Our coaching programs are flexible to accommodate your needs. We will help you to identify your goals, stretch you to help you achieve them and work through any challenging issues that are obstacles to your success. We work with high performers, executives and entrepreneurs who know it takes a dedicated partner to push them and give the gift of feedback. It doesn’t have to be lonely at the top.
- Personal Growth
- Leadership Skills
- Executive Coaching
- Public Speaking and Presentations
- Change Management
- Employee Development
- Managing Up
- Overcoming Conflict
- Building Relationships
- Personal Brand
- Women in Leadership
- Executive Presence
- Career Next Steps
- Creativity and Innovation
A coaching relationship with Wildcard Thinking can take many forms. What can we do for you? Here are some options:
- One-one-one coaching: How might we help you generate greater impact? We will work with you one-on-one to grow your skills to the next level and achieve your unique goals.
- Consulting: “We need new, innovative ways to hit our targets.” We will listen to your challenges and provide guidance on how best to tackle them. We’ll be your partner in framing difficult communications, rolling out new initiatives or managing the complexity of change.
- Workshops and Workshop Design: “I’m designing a new training program and I need help!” We can deliver exciting, dynamic workshops (both in-person or remotely) as well as help you design your workshop to be engaging and interactive.
- Speaking: Need an injection of motivation? We can help your team or organization unlock their potential and gain new insights at your next off-site or event.
What to Expect
Each coaching engagement is unique to the client and what you are trying to achieve. You can expect the following from us:
- Great listeners focused on asking questions for you to gain insights
- Having an advocate who show up wanting nothing but your success
- A trusting and safe place to talk about your challenges
- Gaining new perspective that can shape the way you think and act
- Getting greater clarity that leads to action and results
- Being aware of our own thinking habits and where they serve you and where they don’t
- Identifying your strengths and how to creatively leverage them
- Gaining a partner because no matter how good you are, we are better working with support